Senior 3D generalist with a feel for animation
We are currently looking for a Senior 3D generalist with a feel for animation to join our team!
Are you our new guy or gal who will take care of animating, rendering, lighting, shading, modeling and post-producing high-end 3D models for a variety of international clients?
It’s a no brainer you are tech-savvy and interested in using new technologies!
- 3D work: animating, rigging, rendering, lighting, shading and modeling
- Senior 3D generalist, preferably with experience in technical rigging and a feel for animation
- Advanced knowledge in one of the industry standard 3D software applications, preferably Cinema 4D in combination with Redshift.
- Comfortable with storyboarding, PBR texturing, Lighting, setting up and rendering animations.
- Advanced knowledge in 2D software, Photoshop and editing capabilities, Premiere Pro, After Effects are a plus but not mandatory
- Native Dutch with a high level of English – verbal & written
- Ability to focus on the details while understanding the overall bigger picture
- Ability to manage multiple tasks for a variety of clients in diverse industry fields
- Demonstrated interest in keeping up with emerging technologies (AI, AR, VR, …)
- You own an amazing 3D portfolio
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level
- A chance to be part of a growing team
- 3D projects for a variety of customers
- fun & engaged colleagues
- never a dull moment
- a daily round of darts
- a pleasant office environment, conveniently located with easy access to all main roads & E19
- lots of free coffee and chocolates
Where do you sign up?
- Drop us a line with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be in touch with you in a jiffy!