We are currently looking for a 3D artist to join our team!
Are you our new guy or gal who will take care of CAD conversion, lighting, shading, rendering and post-producing high-end 3D models for a variety of international clients?
It’s a no brainer you are tech-savvy and interested in using new technologies!
- 3D work: CAD conversion, lighting, shading, rendering and post-production for high-end 3D visualizations.
- 3D Artist with experience in CAD conversion, optimizing 3D models and high end visualization.
- Advanced knowledge in one of the industry standard 3D software applications, preferably Cinema 4D in combination with Redshift.
- Comfortable with PBR texturing, lighting and layered/AOV rendering.
- Advanced knowledge of 2D software, preferably Photoshop is a plus but not mandatory.
- Not afraid to guide projects from start to finish and take ownership of given tasks.
- Native Dutch with a high level of English – verbal & written
- Ability to focus on the details while understanding the overall bigger picture
- Demonstrated interest in keeping up with emerging technologies (AI, AR, VR, …)
- You own an amazing 3D portfolio
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level
- A chance to be part of a growing team
- 3D projects for a variety of customers
- fun & engaged colleagues
- never a dull moment
- a daily round of darts
- a pleasant office environment, conveniently located with easy access to all main roads & E19
lots of free coffee and chocolates
Where do you sign up?
- Drop us a line with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be in touch with you in a jiffy!