UCAN is an emerging full-service interactive agency, designing and developing digital experiences for a wide variety of customers. Our team of designers, developers and 3D artists are anxiously waiting to sprinkle their magic on new project.
To support our growth we are looking for a dynamic and passionate Business Developer, who brings a ton of proven experience identifying, nurturing and acquiring new business. Our guy or gal will manage all business relationships from cold introductions to pitch presentations, ongoing communication and relationship building efforts with target clients.
- Expand our portfolio of client relationships
- Identify and source new client opportunities to facilitate growth of the multiple facets of our agency.
- Draft pitch presentations or creative briefs
- Prepare comprehensive proposals and communication plans to meet client requirements
- Pitch, negotiate and seal the deal
- Built an active network by attending meetups, conferences and tradeshows
- Stay on top of new trends in interactive marketing
Your skill set
- Dutch native with impeccable English
- Bachelor level of thinking and acting
- Ideally 5+ years of experiences in business development, either in an agency setting, new tech or marketing environment
- Passionate, committed, self-starter with high level of initiative, energy and ownership
- Ability to set, evaluate and achieve business development targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including conducting presentations before both small and large audiences
- High level of autonomy, no micromanagement here
- Competitive salary, range of benefits and bonus arrangement
- Flexibility to arrange your work/life balance
- Nice office environment with even nicer colleagues
Interested? Send us your resume and a brief introduction, explaining us why we should be desperate to meet you, to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch in a jiffy.