Are you our new guy or gal who will take care of CAD conversion, lighting, shading, rendering and post-producing high-end 3D models for a variety of international clients? It’s a no brainer you are tech-savvy and interested in using new technologies!
- 3D work: CAD conversion, lighting, shading, rendering and post-production for high-end 3D visualizations.
- 3D Artist with experience in CAD conversion, optimizing 3D models and high end visualization.
- Advanced knowledge in one of the industry-standard 3D software applications, preferably Cinema 4D in combination with Redshift.
- Comfortable with PBR texturing, lighting and layered/AOV rendering.
- Advanced knowledge of 2D software, preferably Photoshop is a plus but not mandatory.
- Not afraid to guide projects from start to finish and take ownership of given tasks.
- Native Dutch with a high level of English – verbal & written
- Ability to focus on the details while understanding the overall bigger picture
- Demonstrated interest in keeping up with emerging technologies (AI, AR, VR, …)
- You own an amazing 3D portfolio
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level
- A chance to be part of a growing team
- 3D projects for a variety of customers
- Fun & engaged colleagues
- Never a dull moment
- A pleasant office environment, conveniently located with easy access to all main roads
- Lots of free coffee and chocolates